SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin – Wil-Kil Pest Control and Holder’s Pest Solutions, a regional pest management company serving the Houston-Galveston, Texas area based in Wiconssin, today announced that 11 of their COOs have received FDA approved preventive controls certification for human foods. . Team members from Wil-Kil and Holder’s, two operating companies of Copesan Services, Inc., received training to develop food safety plans to meet the enhanced requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA ) for food processors that will continue to come into effect for the next three years.
“We are very proud that so many of our team are taking this training which is essential to a food safety conscious pest management program,” said Kevin Jeffrey, Managing Director of Copesan Operating Companies. “With the changes associated with the FSMA requirements, it is important that we understand the guidelines to be able to provide accurate services. By obtaining this new certification, Wil-Kil and Holder are now able to demonstrate, develop, implement and monitor our customers’ food safety plans in accordance with FSMA requirements, ensuring full compliance.
The 11 operations managers who are now qualified for preventive controls include:
• Randy Allen, Director of Strategic Accounts – Copesan Operating Companies
• Gary Checkai, Regional Manager of Menomonee Falls – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• John Fortuna, Business Development Director of Copesan – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Jason Freels, Regional Manager of Chippewa Falls – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Matthew Gitzlaff, Director of Sales – Copesan Operating Companies
• J. Kevin Jeffrey, Managing Director – Copesan Operating Companies
• Jeff Keller, Regional Director – Holder’s Pest Solutions
• Marsann McCants, Key Account Manager – Copesan Operating Companies
• Shane McCoy, Director of Quality and Technical Training – Copesan Operating Companies
• Norman Shonkwiler, Regional Director of Appleton – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Terry Witter, Regional Director of Sun Prairie – Wil-Kil Pest Control
Wil-Kil and Holder operations managers were trained by SAI Global, a leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, with the only training course approved by the FDA to meet FSMA requirements for food processors. The course was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance with a grant from the FDA and is the same one used to train the FDA and state inspectors of food processing plants.
For more information on Wil-Kil Pest Control and its pest control services in the upper Midwest, visit http://www.wil-kil.com/.
For more information on Holder’s pest control solutions in the Houston-Galveston area, visit https://www.holderspestsolutions.com/